Sunday, September 30, 2007

saying goodbye


he smiles now fade away, along with the great memories we once had together. My heart starts to drop into my stomach, as we both begin to move on, and my only wish is that I could just freeze time back to the good moments.

From the window I watch time slowly pass by, as my tears cloud the images of us no longer being together. Inside I'm screaming for him to think about what he's doing, but it only comes out as faint sobs.

I appear happy that another interest has found me, yet I secretly close my eyes and wish he was still there to hold me, or to just see his smile when I awoke on his lap.

As the days go on, I realize it was probably inevitable, and although regrets and "what if's" drown my mind everyday, reality takes hold of truth andthe fact that soon it will all be a memory.

It's just a matter of getting over the hardest part- saying goodbye.

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Kurdapya,
I can't help but notice that you keep on changing your blog's name. Parang nakakahiya na tuloy mag log-taga kasi masyadong sosyal ang ambayans (ambience) parang kay sis Ems. Anyway, just go on with your reminiscing of the past. Lilipas din yang parang pimple na matagal mawala pero sa kalaunan nawawala din. Pag nakita mo si Mr. Right, limot din lahat nang iyan. Sige, I have to go. Pasensya ka na pag nagtatagalog ako kasi galing ako sa blog ni Tukmol at mahirap magpabago bago ng personalidad. God bless na lang and have a nice and less rainy day.

Kuya Tukmol & bro. Mel

Miss Kurdapya said...

syempre kuya mel... "PA SOSYAL" ng konti..hehe...inglesera na eh....pasensya na po.. but this is FINAL na talaga!..waaa!
well, ayaw ko parang pimple! may marka...may bakas!..hooo..:)